In a world where cleanliness is more crucial than ever, hand sanitizers have become a staple. But what if you could clean your hands and enjoy a soothing fragrance without the harsh chemicals? Enter our DIY Cleaning Mist. This blend of Tea Tree and Lavender essential oils with Witch Hazel is your answer to fresh and smooth hands on the go.
- 25mL Witch Hazel
- 8 drops Tea Tree essential oil\8 drops Lavender essential oil
- 3 drops Vegetable Glycerin
Step 1: Prepare the Spray Bottle
- Choose a small, airtight spray bottle that can hold at least 30mL of liquid.
Step 2: Combine Ingredients
- Pour 25mL of Witch Hazel into the spray bottle.
- Add 8 drops each of Tea Tree and Lavender essential oils.
- Add 3 drops of Vegetable Glycerin for added moisture.
Step 3: Shake and Use
- Secure the lid and shake the bottle vigorously to mix all the ingredients.
- To use, simply shake the bottle again, spray once onto each hand, and rub your hands together.
Step 4: Store Properly
- Store the bottle in an airtight container away from direct sunlight.
- Use within two weeks to ensure freshness and effectiveness.
Why This DIY Cleaning Mist is Awesome:
- Natural Cleansing: Tea Tree essential oil is known for its cleansing properties, making it perfect for a cleaning mist.
- Soothing Scent: Lavender essential oil adds a calming aroma, making the experience more pleasant.
- Moisturizing: The Vegetable Glycerin helps in retaining moisture, leaving your hands smooth.
Our DIY Cleaning Mist is not just effective but also packed with natural ingredients that are kind to your skin. It’s incredibly simple to make and perfect for those who are looking to reduce their chemical exposure. So why not switch to a more natural alternative for hand care?
Disclaimer: This DIY recipe is intended for personal use and not as a replacement for hand sanitizers in medical or high-risk conditions. Always perform a patch test before using new products. The information in this blog has not been evaluated by health agencies and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.